- CEO, development, strategy and implementation
- artist-thinker with a vision to deliver seamless technological experience into homes
- shaping ideas from the future by paying attention to what others don’t notice
- contemporary thinker and inventor, science-driven
- value focused, lifestyle oriented & zen by meditation
- COO, elemental design, execution and quality control
- architect-researcher specialized in high-end design
- led projects from $3M to $100M, private residences to city blocks
- naturally driven by quality and efficiency, God is in the detail
We started DURVYN not only from an ambition to make better houses, but because we believe that the home is a sacred place for the individual. Having experienced firsthand how an unstable home can impact one's thinking and productivity, and seeing that the living quality isn’t really innovating the way it should, calls us to action.
Our drive is to improve our living quality exponentially. We see a way to create tremendous value by integrating technology: with our infrastructure home automation can really take off. The dream of developing DURVYN robotics to liberate humans from mundane tasks, pushes us even further.